I'M GETTING MARRIED!
About 13 years ago, I began praying about family and getting married. For obvious reasons, it mattered to me. I began peering into my life journey and asking the Lord to help me.
As things progressed I made a pact with the Lord that if He will help me and ensure I marry rightly, I'll let go of "my list" of things I look for in a woman. I figured if I follow my desires I'm likely to decide selfishly and wrongly, and certainly make mistakes.
God remained faithful on his part, but I didn't. Along the line, I have followed my will and the tilting of my heart; yet in His mercy, He kept me close. I almost sank, but He kept me.
Journeying through life brought me face to face with many hurdles. And as I travelled, I met different amazing people. And I must say at this point, "many daughters have done virtuously well", truly.
I kept asking the Lord for grace and light. For help and direction and He never fails. When you listen- you will always hear him speaking.
In the course of my Journey- He brought unto me - divinely - one who "excellest them all".
Today, standing here, and by God's grace, I am honoured to begin my life journey with the brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous Maltibwe.
And yeah, my heart leaps 🙊🙈 whenever I think about all of this. I didn't know why, then, but I do now. I leap for joy at the magnitude of blessings He has bestowed upon me. My heart has found rest indeed.
Malti, the girl of my dreams, and my future. The 'wife-to-be' of my youth😋, my great delight- one whose love and heart for the Lord is highly contagious.
I'm thankful for these years of solid friendship and today I reflect on our deep reverting love built on trust, friendship and the Love of the Father.
I pray the coming months and years will bring us fully - walking in the light of God's love, wisdom, and understanding that we may thrive in our lives together.
I, especially, invite you all to our wedding!
Please, find attached details of how you can be part of it, in the 'Schedule' menu on our blog, or simply click here.
Thank you.



This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to read this. My heart yearns for a story such as yours. God bless this union.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, God bless and keep this union
ReplyDeleteAs I read, I reflect on my journey with God, and how he blessed me with a his will, whoever said God shouldn't be involved in every aspect of life is a joker who would soon be counting many losses. God bless you brother
ReplyDeleteAs I read, I reflect on my journey with God, and how he blessed me with a his will, whoever said God shouldn't be involved in every aspect of life is a joker who would soon be counting many losses. God bless you brother
ReplyDeleteGod bless your union#kakakiSaraki😁🙏
ReplyDeleteThis is good news. God bless the process
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sir is really Nice and perfect, may God take the lead.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations shugaba and our matzap to be, may the Lord take the lead in your home.
ReplyDeleteAm speechless already, God bless this union
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 🥰
ReplyDeleteBe graced for the journey ahead sir
Congratulations brother. Ben
ReplyDeleteCongratulations brother. Ben
ReplyDeleteWe will always celebrate u
ReplyDeleteWonderful story. I pray you'll encounter peace in your wedding in Jesus name. It really pays to serve Jesus, and it's honorable to patiently wait on the Lord. This is a great lesson to learn from.
ReplyDelete